WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, address, interests, and similar information. This information is used to analyze trends and deliver customized, personal content.
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our Site. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Site, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Haiti Outreach Ministries never sells, rents, leases, or exchanges your Personal Information to third parties. Your Personal Information will only be shared if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
● Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
● Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
● Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Haiti Outreach Ministries, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
The identity of all who contact us through this website will be kept confidential. Use of Personal Information will be limited to the internal purposes of Haiti Outreach Ministries and only to further our ministry activities and purposes.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Haiti Outreach Ministries uses your information to understand your needs and interests and provide you with better service. Consistent with local law and choices and controls that are available to you, we may also use your information to:
● Provide you with information you request;
● Complete any transactions you request or issue donation tax receipts. Credit card numbers are used only for donation processing and are not retained for any other purposes.
● Communicate with you about your donor account or transactions with us;
● Send you information about our ministry or features on our websites and applications;
● Personalize content and experiences on our websites and applications;
● Provide advertising about our ministry activities based on your activity on our websites and applications and on third-party web sites and applications;
● Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations; and
● Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Haiti Outreach Ministries is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS
To allow you to interact with third-party websites on which you may have accounts (such as social media websites) or join communities on such websites, we may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content, or join communities from our websites. We may also provide you with general links to third-party web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another web site or application for which Haiti Outreach Ministries has no responsibility. Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third-parties’ privacy policies, and you should read and become familiar with the third-parties’ privacy policies before using the links or applications.
PRIVACY QUESTIONS AND FUTURE COMMUNICATION